Day 1: Mombasa/Diani - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning at 0630 hrs and transfer to Moi international airport for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara game reserve. Depart the airport at 0730 hrs and the flight takes 2 hours to Masai Mara with aerial views of the ice capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro. Enjoy the views of scenic geological occurrence including sights of the great rift valley with its beautiful lakes. Arrive Masai Mara airstrip at approximately 1030 hrs .Met at the airstrip by your 4×4 land cruiser and have a short transfer to your lodge / luxury camp with game viewing en-route. Check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive .Dinner and overnight in the lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Whole day spent at the Masai Mara game reserve exploring this vast natural phenomena where concentration of game per square kilometer is the highest in east Africa. Look out for lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, wildebeests, hyenas and other plain game. Dinner and overnight in the luxury camp or lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Diani/Mombasa
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the camp for breakfast. Extra game drive after breakfast. Lunch .After lunch transfer to the airstrip for your scheduled return flight to Mombasa. Met at the airport and transfer back to your resident hotel.
Price Includes and Excludes (air Safaris)
Price Includes and Excludes
Tour Price Includes:
- Return Flight from Nairobi or mombasa to Masai Mara
- All airport/air strip transfers
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation in double/twin room sharing
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Shared game drives in 4x4 Land Cruiser as detailed in the itinerary.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature